JBrent Clothing offers customers small order, contract, and commercial embroidery services. We create custom embroidered hats and caps, polo shirts, t-shirts, jackets, and much more — all embroidered with your custom design or logo! Our embroidery services are among the best in the custom garment and apparel industry.
JBrent Clothing Embroidery Services
Embroidery is most often used on caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, stockings, and golf shirts. Almost any type of fabric can be embroidered, given the proper stabilizer. A wide variety of thread colors are available for all your embroidery needs.
We use the state of the art machinery and the latest software technologies to ensure we output only the highest quality embroidery — every time. Our embroidery services are performed with attention to detail, a fast turnaround, and techniques that are one-step ahead of the curve.
Direct embroidery is the most economical route; when used on polo and dress shirts. Direct Embroidery or Embroidered Patches make for excellent professional or managerial uniforms. Embroidery can also be used on a wide variety of caps to create merchandise, retail garments, and much more.
In order achieve the high standards expected of JBrent Clothing, we take several steps in the embroidery process to produce our signature quality embroidery standard.
- We begin by accepting artwork files in most standard graphics formats. Faxed or hard copy documents can also be used. Camera-ready art is always welcome, but is rarely needed if the artwork provides sufficient detail for digitizing.
- We then can supply the garments to be embroidered — or give you our recommendations on the most popular brands and styles. We work hard to make recommendations that will work for your desired artwork, style of garment, and budget.
- Your artwork must be digitized into embroidery-ready format, and edited (if necessary).
- Your chosen fabric is stabilized in an embroidery hoop, and placed in the machine for stitching.
- Our highly skilled embroidery specialists monitor the production of your garments, inspecting for quality and precision down to the tiniest stitch.
JBrent Clothing has a full-service embroidery division offering complete digitizing and embroidery services. We can supply the garments to be embroidered and give you our recommendations on the most popular brands and SKUs. We utilize proven wholesale suppliers with over 100,000 styles of wholesale blanks to offer, or customers can supply garments to be embroidered. We embroider and supply polo shirts, jackets, sweaters, caps, twill shirts, and anything else a needle will pierce.
Direct embroidery is the most popular of embroidery techniques, allowing embroidered stitches to be applied directly to the garment using a hooping system. Direct embroidery is also the most economical and fastest, allowing for expedited delivery of embroidered apparel.
Tackle Twill & Applique
Tackle twill, or applique, involves the sewing down of material, usually a nylon twill, to clothing. Originally, the twill was laid down and sewn with a sewing machine one letter at a time and wasn’t necessarily simple to do. Today, using embroidery machines, complex combinations of embroidery and twill can be used to create intricate 3-dimensional designs that are large, inexpensive and absolutely gorgeous.
At JBrent Clothing we use our embroidery machines to do this sewing, providing uniformity of quality not always found in the hand-sewn variety of tackle twill. We know that quality is what you want, so we pride ourselves in the work we do and the products we ship to you, whether it’s one single piece or a whole inventory of items. Each piece is inspected twice, once as it’s sewn and a second time as it is finished in the trimming department. Quality assurance is our primary concern!